December 20th, 2022 - Highlights
- API: System administrators are now allowed to delete saved views.
- API: New endpoint for getting dictionary values by IDs.
- Permissions: Separate permission is added for moving products between categories.
- Query builder: Added function to preview products matching query in a separate view.
- Query builder: Added function to preview the full contents of the query.
- Views: System administrators are now allowed to delete any public saved view from UI.
- Rules engine: Added feature to automatically create and maintain triggers from connected query conditions.
- Query builder: Added dynamic operators for Date type attributes.
- Query builder: Expanded fields widths.
- Query builder: Introduced groups for selected/not selected values.
- External Media: Added support for defining content type in request.
- UI: Improved speed of saving attribute values.
- PPE: Now Product Type is presented in the product details page.
- Webhook: Webhook for product metadata updates was split into 3 separate ones (name, number and description).