Bluestone PIM release 48
March 13th, 2023 - Highlights
- Products: Redesigned Basic Filters.
- Query builder: Added possibility to search for products within the preview page.
- Saved views: Added possibility to link saved column setup.
- Rules engine: Broken rules are now detected and automatically deactivated.
- PPE: Variants and products in bundles can now be handled individually through a workflow.
- PPE: Completed status for linked products can be seen when hovering over the status of a variant group/bundle.
- Products: New design of the 'Assign assets to product' page.
- Products: Increased size of the magnifying glass.
- Products: Made it possible to move zoomed image.
- Products: Added support for bulk actions 'Export' and 'Change status' when selecting all products based on a query.
- Saved views: Broken saved query views are now detected.
- Query builder: Improved paging in preview page.
- Query builder: Added 'some/none of these' operators for Number.
- Query builder: Added 'some/none of these' operators for Integer attributes.
- Dashboard widgets: Saved views are now sorted alphabetically.
- Dashboard widgets: Added possibility to search for saved view.
- Dashboard: Now it's possible to select saved queries for 'Product Analysis List View' widgets.
- PPE: Made it possible to restrict access to editing product metadata (Number, Description).