If you have System Admin permissions in your Bluestone PIM account, you can set up and configure key aspects of Bluestone PIM in Settings.
If you go to:
- Access Management, gives you access to system resources, including specific attributes.
- Asset Labels, you can create and manage labels for your assets.
- Attributes, you can create, edit and remove attributes.
- Catalogs and categories, you can create and manage your catalogs and categories.
- Completeness Requirements, you can configure completeness requirements.
- Default Dashboard, you can edit the default view for dashboards.
- Languages, you can add, change and remove languages.
- Menu bar setup, you can personalize your main navigation menu.
- Notifications, you can configure when to receive notifications.
- Relations, you can create relations for products.
- Users, create and manage users, and the Personalized Product Editor (PPE).
- Webhooks, you can create and edit webhook definitions.
Get an overview of settings in the video below.