If you have System Admin or PIM Admin permissions in your Bluestone PIM account, you can define Webhooks in Settings.
Tip! A webhook can be used to post notifications to a given external URL.
- In your Bluestone PIM account, click the Settings icon in the left main navigation bar. Then click on Webhooks.
- Click the Add webhook button or icon on the right side to add a webhook.
- Enter a Webhook URL and a Secret key as a password and choose the status. Select the updates to be sent with Webhook.
- Click Save. The webhook will then be enabled and shown in the grid.
- Disable the webhook at any time by using Enable switch.
To edit or delete the webhook - hover over the webhook and click the More options icon.
Tip! Use http://webhook.site/ with your organization URL.
The webhook types specify the kind of event used for messages or notifications.1. Change on product assets in PIM:
- Unassigned media from the product
- Add media to the product
- Add an attribute to the product
- Remove an attribute from the product
- Update an attribute value on the product
- Add a product to the bundle
- Remove the product from the bundle
- Update product quantity of linked product
- Add product to main category/sub-category
- Remove the product from the main category/sub-category
6. Change for label on a product in PIM
- Add a label to the product
- Remove the label from the product
7. Name has changed on product in PIM
- Update the name on the product
8. Number has changed on the product in PIM
- Update the number on the product
9. Description has changed on product in PIM
- Update the description of the product
10. Changes for relations on product in PIM
- Add relation to the product
- Remove the relation from the product
11. Change on product state in PIM
- Set product state to the playground
- Update product state to published
- Archive product
12. Product added or removed from variant in PIM
- Add product to variant in PIM
- Remove the product from the variant in PIM
13. New product of any type created in PIM
- Create a new product in PIM
14. New sync done to Public API
- Sync any change of product to PAPI
- Update the name of the catalog/category
- Update the number of the catalog/category
- Update description of catalog/category
- Archive catalog
19. Category moved to a different parent catalog in PIM
- Re-assign category to different parent catalog
20. Category reordered within parent catalog in PIM
- Re-order category within parent catalog
21. Change of value in category level attribute in PIM
- Add attribute value to category-level attribute
- Remove attribute value from category level attribute
- Update attribute value on category level attribute
22. New catalog/category added in PIM
- Add new catalog
- Add a new category under the catalog
23. Category removed from PIM
- Delete category
24. Attribute value changed on product
- Add attribute value to product attribute
- Remove attribute value from product attribute
- Update attribute value on product attribute
25. Attribute assigned to product
- Add the attribute to the product
26. Attribute unassigned from product
- Remove the attribute from the product
27. Plugin data