If you have System Admin, PIM Write, PIM Read, or PIM Admin permissions in your Bluestone PIM account, you can work with assets.
Add assets Filter assets Asset views Delete assets
- In your Bluestone PIM account, click the Assets icon in the left main navigation bar.
- Then in the right-hand corner, click on the icon Add new asset
- Select a file to upload, enter a name, description, labels, and click Ok.
Please note: Maximum upload single file size is 128 MB. Upload as many assets as needed.
To find a custom list of assets, you can use filters. Assets can be filtered by:
- file information
- uploaded by asset labels
- There are two tabs on the left panel: Filters and Views. To apply filters, click on the Filters tab.
- To apply one or more filters, click on a filter option, and enter a value.
- Then click on Apply Filters.
Please note: Enter a minimum of 3 characters to apply a filter.
- Hover on the selected filter to clear one filter and click Clear. Or remove all filters by clicking Clear All.
Tip! A view includes your current filter and category selection.
- Filter on your preferences, and click Apply Filters.
- In the upper left corner, click Save View, creating a new or updating an existing view.
- Enter a View name and choose to keep the view private, share with selected users or make it accessible.
- You can choose to set the view as default, then click Save.
- Click on the Views tab to see all views.
- To edit the view, hover over the view name, then click on the More icon
- As an owner of the view, you can Share, Rename or Delete the view selected.
Please note: Views made by other users can only be set as your default view; you cannot edit the view.
Please note: you cannot delete published assets. If the asset is in published status, please unpublish them before deleting.
- Delete single assets by hovering over the asset, click the More icon, then Delete.
- Bulk delete assets by selecting multiple or by selecting all assets. Then click Delete.
- To delete assets, you need to confirm in a pop-up by clicking Delete.