If you have System Admin, PIM Write, PIM Admin, or DAM Write permissions in your Bluestone PIM account, you can create and edit asset labels.
Add asset labels
- In your Bluestone PIM account, click the Settings icon in the left main navigation bar and then Asset labels.
- Click on Add label
- Enter a new asset label name, and select Valid for file type and Type (Optional)
- Click on the Save button to create an asset label
Another way to add new asset labels,
- In your Bluestone PIM account, click the Assets icon in the left main navigation bar and select image.
- Open the asset detail panel on the right.
- On Labels, type to create new asset labels.
Duplicate asset labels
- On the page, click on the More options icon and then Duplicate.
- It will copy Valid for file type and Label Type.
- Enter a new asset label name and click Save.
- The asset labels are created.
Please note: Asset label names cannot duplicate.
Delete asset labels
- On the page, click on the More options icon and then Delete.
- A notification will display when the asset label is in use.
More information about the asset label is here.