Bluestone PIM offers a feature to create PDF documents for products which can be used for sharing detailed product information in a standardized format.
Role Access (Managed roles):
System Admin, PIM Admin, PIM Read or PIM Write.
Read more about access management here.
How to get started
- Click the Products icon in the left main navigation bar.
- Click on a Product to open the left product details panel, click on the Actions (3 dots icon) and select Generate PDF.
- You can edit the Context, template, and Product Preview in the Generate PDF grid.
Please note: The PDF templates available are default; you need Plugin Admin access to edit PDF templates.
- Click the Generate button to generate a PDF; then, the PDF has been added to the queue on the System monitor page.
- A completed product PDF file will be added in the Files tab in System Monitor and attached to the product in the Assets tab with the media label tag name of the PDF template.