You can generate PDF files for multiple products if you have PIM admin, PIM Write, PIM Read, or System Admin permissions in your Bluestone PIM account.
- In your Bluestone PIM account, click the Products icon in the left main navigation bar.
- You can use the filter or catalog and category structure to get a list of the products you want to edit.
- Select products using the checkbox on the top left of the grid; you can Select all products, Select only this page, or choose individual products by checking their boxes. Or manually select each product.
- Then click Generate PDF.
- You can edit the Context, template, and Product Preview in the Generate PDF grid.
Please note: The PDF templates available are default; you need Plugin Admin access to edit PDF templates.
- Click the Generate button to generate a PDF; then, the PDF has been added to the queue on the System monitor page.
- A completed product PDF file will be added in the Files tab in System Monitor and attached to the product in the Assets tab with the media label tag name of the PDF template.