One of the benefits of product completeness is that you can see incomplete information about the product by;
- Go to Products in the left navigation menu
- Select the product, then the detail panel on the right panel is displayed as illustrated.
- Click on the Product issues (Exclamation mark icon) tab
- On the Product issues section, select the Completeness requirements
- The Incomplete information section will show the list of incomplete product information
Adding incomplete information
The mouse hovers and clicks on the pencil icon to complete the incompleteness information requirement. Some sample actions for other requirements related to the incomplete information are as follows;
Assign missing attribute values
- When you click the pencil icon, a new full page is shown to add the required attributes.
- An example illustrates below, it separates two completeness requirements for attributes into sections.
Add missing assets
When you click on the pencil icon, a new full page is shown to add missing assets related to media labels of completeness requirement.
Add missing relation
- When you click on the pencil icon, a new full page is shown to add the missing relation related to the product relation of completeness requirement.
- Checkbox on the selected relation product
- Then, click on the Save button to add product relation
Tip! Find more information about how to calculate product scores.